30.1.09

15th Year

15th Birthday
I'm turning 15 today.
Nine of my friends are coming over at 6pm and seven are staying the night.
Can't wait!

Yesterday I made a few Polyvore sets with make-up instead of clothing. It was actually really fun! Here's some of the stuff I made:

leighton meester
blake lively
Annalynne McCord

And some other ones that I've made:

Balenciaga
miu miu
Ashley Olsen Style 1
blushing beauty

Well, I'm off to clean the house... since no one else is really doing it... and get everything ready for the party.

xoxo

11 comments:

BeccaBOX said...

its an even smaller COUNTRY, lol.
happy birthday!

J.Yo said...

such great polyvores!

happy birthday dear!

Demi said...

happy birthday honey! :)

xx

Enep said...

blogwalking ;-)
happy birthday dear. to be honest, i am so in love with your polyvore, xo.

Bella said...

Great sets... Happy Birthday sweetie!!!

Wina said...

Happy Birthday sweetie!! : )

C a t r i n a said...

Happy happy happy birthday!
Love these sets!
xx

AMIT said...

Oh great lovely girls things here.

Kings Lingerie

Ricky Martin said...

This site is excellent and so is how the subject matter was explained. I also like some of the comments too.Waiting for next post.




buy vicodin online

Muhammad Alexander said...

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful.


the best seo company

abigail said...

Burberry bolsas
Chanel bolsas
Chloe bolsas
Dior bolsas
Dolce Gabbana bolsas
Ed Hardy bolsas
Fendi bolsas
Gucci bolsas
Guess bolsas
Juicy Couture bolsas
Louis Vuitton bolsas
Polo bolsas
Prada bolsas
T Shirt